Tuesday, March 25, 2008

That was fun...






Despite the snow and cold, the Easter Bunny still arrived with loot for everyone. There was ample shivering and shaking, but the girls will endure most anything for their weight in candy. And after the egg hunt, it was time for donning new Easter dresses--and a new bonnet for Bella. Easter is one of my favorite times of year because it's a reminder that spring is on its way, and there are dresses in countless shades of the season to remind us. Of course posing in those lovely dresses isn't nearly as much fun as twirling and engaging in general "princess-ness" so these are some of the best shots I could get.













My apologies for the odd layout of this post--I'm still learning. Which is also the reason I can only get select photos to upload while for others I simply get error messages. *#@*%!









No comments: