Sunday, January 4, 2009

We've had quite a maelstrom of activity around here in the last 48 hours. It was with much sadness and a little bit of shock that I saw the end of my long-awaited winter break approaching, so I decided I needed to accomplish something before my vacation was a distant memory. Among the things I accomplished? I painted Cecelia's room and took down/put away everything "Christmas."

While I was busy with those tasks, the girls were rediscovering how to co-exist 24/7. Apparently they decided they needed to lay some ground rules.

First rule:
I especially like the red face in the upper corner, because "that's what it looks like when someone is angry."


Second rule:
Translation: "No whining except for 3 year olds."

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, or so they say. A certain 5 year old doesn't see it that way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL she is too cute! I love her little signs!