Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Holidays!

It was suggested that I should at least offer up a "Happy Holidays" on my blog, even though I'm grossly delinquent in the whole blogging area. So, yes: Happy Holidays! I am, indeed, alive.

Mostly.

The speed at which Christmas is approaching is a little overwhelming, but I'm generally prepared. I made several gifts this year, which feels really good. I also feel like our shopping for the girls has remained reasonable, although there is a certain three year old who's proving very difficult to shop for. She only had one thing on her list for Santa: the Sleeping Beauty Accessory Kit. That's it. We already have more than enough "stuff" for them to play with, and their loving grandparents have snatched up many of our other ideas for them (marker, glue, ribbon, glitter, crayons, etc.), so I am admittedly a little stuck.

I have strep throat right now, so my ultimate gift to the rest of my family will be not giving them my bacteria. Wish me luck!

No comments: