Monday, April 14, 2008

Worst. Blogger. Ever.


That's me. I have intentions of updating. I even have ideas for updating. But the act of logging in and updating? I just can't quite get that far, it seems.

Anyway, I will attempt to catch up. First of all, the weekend in Chicago was amazing. I spent Friday night listening to and playing music with my husband and some friends. Saturday we had a nice lunch as a family, and Saturday night I attended the Living Room Show. It's difficult for me to describe the night because there's no way to attach words to the way it felt to be there. But I can say that there was a lot of beautiful music, and I feel fortunate to have been a part of the night. A lot of people were very generous to me in regards to that weekend, so thanks to my husband, my mother-in-law, and my Chicago friends who planned the whole night.


This past weekend we went to a waterpark with my family. We all stayed in one condominium and spent the weekend eating and playing together. It was a lot of fun, and I swear our girls would have stayed in the park for all 13 hours it was open had we not dragged them out for meals and "resting." Needless to say, everyone is recovering today from a lack of sleep (and sore muscles for those of us who are so out of shape that manuevering across the lilypads is all it takes to do us in).

Tomorrow is my "baby's" third birthday. I have no gift, no cake, and no solid ideas for either. Send last-minute-clever-mom vibes, will you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

and I've missed you!
last minute Cece's day vibes?
um...
you take her shopping, - she chooses her gift and gets to be crazy in toy store.
She helps make her cake- which is why of course you couldnt of done it earlier
and you give her THE BIGGEST hug from auntie mel!

love to you all
m..x

I Need A Drink! said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

That picture of JT melts my heart, too! What an amazing thing to get to be a part of!

xoxo,

K

Ellen said...

LOVE the BLOG Tam! I am so happy you decided to make one. I love reading your writing..you are so good! I also love the pics you chose! Perfect!
Smooch!

Unknown said...

For whatever reason I totally did not see your reply that you have a blog! So now I am catching up! YAY! Love all the pics of the girls!!

Anonymous said...

its been over a month T. worst blogger sweetest friend! blog will you!!! ;)
love
m..x